Monday, November 29, 2010

The Start Of Something New

November 29, 2010

Today we started the new unit of "Meiosis, Genetics, and Genetic Technology."

We started off class by getting back our graded tribune articles and online activity that we started in the computer lab November 23rd.
Next we started notes on chromosome numbers, meiosis, and interphase( to your left)

We ended class with some extra time to do the homework which was:
-read 11.4 and do the double bubble map "mitosis vs. meiosis" OR a flow "steps of meiosis"
-color and annotate UP 13-14


I found this video that I thought might help if you don't understand meiosis and the chromosome numbering.
And I thought this was funny:

The next scribe is...Gianna

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Calie! You found the meiosis square dance!!! I was going to start class off with it tomorrow! You read my mind!!!!

    ReplyDelete